Below is a list of the US and international conferences at which John Littleford will be speaking.
For a list of John Littleford’s Speaking Topics, please see below.
Upcoming Appearances (Dates and Locations)
April 19-22, 2017: ECIS (European Council of Internaional Schools) – Topics will be announced for the Annual Conference and Preconference.
May 31, 2017: MSAIS (Mississippi Association of Independent Schools) At the Administrators’ Conference in Orange Beach, AL, Mr. Littleford will speak on healthy board governance.
June 1-4, 2017: GISA (Georgia Independent Schools Association) At the Annual Heads’ Summer Retreat in St. Simon’s Island, GA, Mr. Littleford will speak on a wide range of topics.
October 2, 2017: Tri-Association (AASSA) In San Jose, Costa Rica, Mr. Littleford will conduct a two-day Preconference on board governance at the Annual Educators’ Conference followed by several breakout sessions.
October 19, 2017: PCIS (Pittsburgh Consortium of Independent Schools) At the Duquesne Club, Mr. Littleford will speak on healthy board governance.
November 5, 2017: FOBISIA (Federation of British International Schools in Asia) Mr. Littleford will be the keynote speaker at the Leadership Conference for Heads of School and Senior Leaders in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Thank you to all who attended Mr. Littleford’s workshops at NAIS and ECIS!
Please contact John Littleford if you would like to meet with him during the Conference.
** MEET WITH JOHN LITTLEFORD **
Please contact John@JLittleford.com to schedule at meeting with him at these Conferences.
At the following Conferences and Associations, Mr. Littleford has presented or conducted workshops on the topics of board governance, faculty compensation and head compensation:
- Association for the Advancement of International Education
- Academy of International School Heads
- Association of American Schools of Central America, Columbia, Caribbean and Mexico
- Association of China and Mongolia International Schools
- Association of Independent Schools of New England
- Canadian Association of Independent Schools
- Conference of Independent Schools of Ontario
- East Asia Regional Council of Overseas Schools
- European Council of International Schools
- Independent Schools Council of Australia
- Independent Schools of New Zealand
- National Association of Independent Schools
- National Association of Principals of Schools for Girls
- National Association of Private Schools for Exceptional Children
- National Association of Private Special Education Centers
- Near East/South Asia Council of Overseas Schools
- Association of Boarding Schools
- Association of Colorado Independent Schools
- Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools
- Association of Independent Maryland Schools
- Association of Independent Schools in New England
- Association of Independent Schools of Greater Washington
- Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools
- California Association of Independent Schools
- Florida Council of Independent Schools
- Georgia Independent Schools Association
- Houston Council of Independent Schools
- Independent Schools Association of Northern New England
- Independent Schools Association of the Southwest
- Maine Association of Independent Schools
- New Jersey Association of Independent Schools
- North Carolina Association of Independent Schools
- Pacific Northwest Association of Independent Schools
- Palmetto Association of Independent Schools
- Secondary Schools Admissions and Testing Board
- Southern Association of Independent Schools
- Southwest Association of Episcopal Schools
- Virginia Association of Independent Schools
John Littleford is currently presenting worldwide on the following topics at Conferences and at board of trustee meetings as a guest speaker:
- GOVERNANCE AND TRANSITION: The Key to Thriving not Just Surviving.
- THE LEADERSHIP OF SCHOOLS AND THE LONGEVITY OF HEADS: The Patterns and Powerful Correlation Worldwide Between School Effectiveness and the Longevity and Legacy of Heads
- PRINCIPLES OF HEALTHY BOARD GOVERNANCE: Fundamentals of Good Practice and Case Studies for New and Experienced Trustees
- MANAGING EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION: Transparency vs. Confidentiality
- FACULTY COMPENSATION: The Time is Now to Examine the Salary System Model
- THE GLOBAL TEACHER PERSPECTIVE: Equity, Justice and Why Adversarial Cultures Develop in Independent and International Schools
- TEACHER EVALUATION: Professional Growth WITH Accountability
- THE SACRED COWS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: The Tradeoffs in the Budgeting Decisions of Independent Schools
- CLEAR FOCUSED AND EFFICIENT STRATEGIC PLANNING
- THE HEAD/CHAIR PARTNERSHIP: Governance Perspectives Worldwide
- FORTRESS HEAD, FORTRESS SCHOOL: Guarding Against Constituent Attacks
- COST EFFECTIVE FUNDRAISING: Mobilizing a Powerful Pyramid of Volunteers
- HEALTHY GOVERNANCE EQUALS WISDOM AND INSTITUTIONAL MEMORY
- THE STRUCTURE OF BOARDS: Is There a Better Way?
- MISSION BASED MARKETING: Highly Productive and Very Cost Effectives